Five days of dedicated Oracle Hyperion Product (EPM) education comes to you during OAUG Connection Point – Hyperion Online, October 31 – November 4, 2016.
This series offers the ideal opportunity for EPM users to learn more about the hottest topics in the space today, without leaving their desk! Sessions range from high-level business cases to deep dives investigating implementation, support and maintenance of your Oracle investments. All sessions will be broadcast live from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. EDT.
Can’t make it to larger events like Oracle OpenWorld, or COLLABORATE?
OAUG Connection Point – Hyperion Online, presented by the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and OAUG Hyperion SIG, offers attendees a convenient online learning experience. This seminar features topics including FDMEE, PBCS, Oracle Hyperion 18.104.22.168, HPCM, implementation tricks, support options and more!
- 20 featured sessions over five days of intensive education
- $245 per individual member fee
- $310 per individual non-member fee
- Group discounts available for 3+ employees from the same company
- On-demand access to all presented content post-event
- Opportunity to engage in a live forum with expert speakers following each presentation to have your questions answered
Who Should Attend?
- Accounting Staff
- Finance Directors
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Systems Admins