OAUG Connection Point® — Release 12.1 / Fusion Applications Presenter Compliance Agreement
Accepted presenters must acknowledge and agree to the OAUG Presenter Compliance Agreement upon initially logging in to OAUG presentation managament. This copy of the agreement is provided for reference.
This OAUG presenter compliance agreement only applies to speakers with accepted presentations for OAUG Connection Point® — Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 / Fusion Applications.
Please read the compliance agreement below carefully and in its entirety. If you agree to the terms, please select “I Agree.” Should you choose not accept the terms in the OAUG Presenter Compliance Agreement and wish to cancel your session(s), please contact email@example.com to cancel your session and forfeit your complimentary registration.
OAUG Presenter Compliance Agreement
- I agree to deliver my accepted paper on behalf of OAUG Connection Point® on July 11-12, 2012, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CDT in Austin, Texas.
- I understand I will not be allowed to present my paper (if selected), and will not receive a complimentary conference registration if I do not agree to the compliance agreement upon receipt of the acceptance letter.
- I understand I will not be allowed to present my paper and use my complimentary conference registration if I do not submit my presentation slides by June 15, 2012.
- I understand I will receive one (1) complimentary, non-transferable registration for the conference regardless of the number of white paper presentations accepted.
- I understand my complimentary registration is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence); and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive complimentary registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the current registration fee in order to receive a badge and gain access to the session room.
- I understand I will not receive my complimentary registration code until I complete all of the required deliverables by the stated deadlines and receive an e-mail from one user group with the code and registration information.
- I understand I own the intellectual property that will be presented; not my employer or another party.
- I understand I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify Regina K. Robuck (firstname.lastname@example.org) if my contact information should change. No changes will be accepted from co-presenters or other third parties.
- I understand my presentation is not for the purpose of sales and I may not advertise products or services. I also understand that if my presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation” I may not be asked to present at an OAUG function for a period of one year.
- If I cannot present my paper, I will notify the OAUG (email@example.com) prior to the conference, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected by the OAUG.
- I understand my presentation should be at least 45 minutes long in duration and that the content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I understand my session room will only be equipped with a data projector, screen, and video A/B switch to connect my laptop to the projector. I understand OAUG will not provide computers at Connection Point and that I am responsible for bringing my own computer to display the presentation. I also understand telephones will not be provided.
- I understand I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
- I hereby authorize Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) to record my presentation (either by audio or video), print the presentation material in OAUG publications, and reproduce copies of my presentation on compact disc or other methods of delivery without prior consent.
- I confirm that I have received approval through the proper management channels within my organization to accept this invitation. Furthermore, my manager endorses my attendance at OAUG Connection Point® — Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 / Fusion Applications.
- Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation must replicate the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by the OAUG Education Committee. Should you have corrections and/or changes to the title or abstract, please submit those corrections to the OAUG’s Director of Education via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Disclaimer: No advertising for employees or written recruiting literature is allowed. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. OAUG conference management reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference.
Please print this page for your records.