Oracle Data Center Tour
The OAUG and Oracle Corp. are pleased to host a special tour of Oracle’s Tier 4 — Embassy Level Data Center, exclusively for OAUG Connection Point attendees.
Please note, this tour is stricly limited to 15 people, and advance registration is required.
Experience Oracle’s Tier 4 — Embassy Level Data Center
During this very special tour, attendees will be shown:
- Server Racks
- Network Cage and Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Electrical Systems, Including UPS, Batteries And Generators
- Security and Security Processes
- Hosting, Management and Monitoring Services and Processes
- Registration and completion of a Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement are required.
- Due to security concerns, the group size is strictly limited to 15 attendees, so register early to secure your spot.
- Please note, no substitutions are allowed.
- A government-issued photo identification card or passport is required.
- Transportation will be provided, leaving the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown at 2 p.m. on July 10. Return transportation will be provided to the hotel upon completion of the tour. All attendees participating will be required to take the Oracle provided transportation due to security reasons, so please be sure to arrive on time.
To register for this special tour, please contact James M. Hobbs by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1 404.551.5854.